- Please give us 24 hours notice if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment.
- Payment is expected when service is rendered unless prior arrangements have been made with the office manager.
- Payment can be made by cash credit card or checks with a valid Checkcard. Photo identification may be required.
- If you have any concerns or problems after your dental treatments please notify our office as soon as possible so that we may assist you.
- All medical history is kept with strict confidence. No information will be released to any person without consent from the patient.
Our office is committed to providing you with the best possible Dental care. Your treatment will be based upon your dental needs . To do this, it is important that we do not allow your dental benefits to be the determining factor in the diagnosis. We assume that you are as concerned as we are about maintaining your excellent health.
We accept all insurance companies that allow you to go to the dentist of your choice. We accept insurance benefit consignment. This means we will estimate the expected insurance benefit payment based on the information we have and request you to pay your estimated portion at the time services are provided. However, we do not guarantee any estimates, and should your dental plan pay less than expected you are fully responsible for the balance. We take no responsibility for any denials by dental plans.